CHAS is a pre-qualification scheme that allows local authorities and other organisations to determine that you have the minimum standard required under the Scheme.
CHAS ASSESSMENT PROCESS
The process of become CHAS accredited involves completing the appropriate application form and submitting it along with relevant supporting documentation. Once you have completed your application and submitted it to a CHAS assessor, it will be assessed against the standards as mentioned above. If you are successful, your company will be deemed compliant and placed on the CHAS database for a period of 1 year.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHAS?
- Compliance – Safe Contractor shows compliance with health & safety law.
- More opportunities – More organisations will work with you.
- Commercial benefits – Opens the door for bigger & better contracts.
- Time and resources – Helps improve your business’ productivity.
- Health & Safety Standards – Improve company health & safety practice.
- Communication – A standardised process helps improve communication.